Arlene Miller provides copyediting services for both fiction and nonfiction books, in addition to copyediting and proofreading for web content. A partial list of edited books:
- Social Media Just for Writers by Frances Caballo (reference)
- The Caregiver’s Winding Road by Jeannie Thomas (reference)
- Our Southern Home by Waights Taylor, Jr. (historical memoir)
- Accidental Seal by Sharon Hamilton (novel)
- Set in Stone by Linda Loveland Reid (novel)
- Broken Bottles by Pamela Tauffer
- Short Stories by Kent Sorensen
- Not the Mother I Remember by Amber Lea Starfire
- Fuzzy and Romeo Adventures: The Mysterious Intruder by Dawn Carlson (children)
- Cloning Noah by Cheri Barton Ross (novel)
- Mom for the Holidays by Lisa Nolan (anthology)
- Trains to Concordia by Marilyn Campbell (young adult)
Coaching – The personal touch
I will sit down with you (by phone or Skype if you are far away) for an hour—or two or three—to help you with a part of your book, or some grammar or writing issues. Hourly rate (minimum one half hour).
For more information or to request an edit, please click here to contact me.