1. (Who,Whom) are you taking to the prom?
2. Anyone who is going on the trip needs to bring (his or her, their) sleeping bag.
3. The cast (is, are) practicing their lines.
4. This must be (Thomas’, Thomas’s) pen.
5. The cold weather really (affects, effects) me.
6. I (lay, laid) in the sun all day yesterday.
7. The (principle, principal) rules of the school are in the handbook.
8. Which is the correct spelling? accomodate, accommodate, acommodate, accommadate
9. Which of these words is an adverb? lovely, green, now, walk, glow
10. Which of these words is a preposition? and, the, between, slowly, eight
11. Which of these words is a pronoun? it, is, Mary, pretty, the
12. How many parts of speech are there?
13. I have (swam, swum) in the lake many times.
14. How many (photo’s, photos) did you take?
15. Do you know (who’s, whose) house this is?
16. This book, (that, which) I read last year, is now in paperback.
17. Is this a complete sentence? Because she didn’t have the money to go with me.
18. Which is the correct spelling: definately, definitely, definitly
19. This poodle is the (taller, tallest) of the pair.
20. He gave the tickets to my friend and (I, me).
21. The girl who worked at the movie theater is (her, she).
22. I feel really (bad, badly) about the way the pie turned out.
23. Which word in the sentence is the direct object? I gave my friend money for the zoo.
24. Which word in the sentence is the subject? Does he have any children living with him?
25. What is the subject of this sentence? Please tell my mother I will be late.